Sunday, January 23, 2011

Featuring . . . Follow Us Monday Morning!






Photobucket

I'm participating in this week's Follow Us Monday Morning blog hop, come link up too & expand your blogging network! 

My blogs have significantly grown since I started participating in blog hops.  A huge thank you to all the bloggers out there who host these events . . . I appreciate you and what you do!  As a regular feature of this blog and one of my other blogs, LaBelladiva, blog hops are prominently featured to show my appreciation.  I always try to fit in a blog hop in all of my posts, when appropriate.

What I love about Follow Us Monday Morning is that the ladies at Being Frugal and Making it Work and Frugality Is Free kick off the week with a question . . .

Question of the Week:

What is the last thing you won? 
Do you enter giveaways, and if so what kind?

The last thing I won . . . Estee Lauder and Donna Karan products!

The giveaways I enter are cash, gift cards, cosmetics, health and beauty items, clothing, kitchen stuff, home decor, computer toys, craft stuff . . . anything that I would go out and buy . . . my favorite stuff to win is girlie stuff.  It is such a treat to win and I get so excited about it!

You can't win unless you enter :)






Click here for a complete

 listing of blog hops






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm bloghopping! Great site, now a follower! The last thing I won was a Genius Pad. Kinda cool!

Swanky Baby
http://swankybaby1.blogspot.com