Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let's Get Social . . . new blog hop!!


What is Let’s Get Social?
Let’s Get Social is a weekly link-up hosted by a fabulous group of five bloggers we call theFab 5! The Fab 5 includes myself, Jessica of Mom of all Trades, Bridget of Guide to Smart ShoppingJennifer of Sweep Tight,  Tree of Mother of Pearl It Is, and Brandi of Life with Five Monkies. We created Let’s Get Social as a means to socialize with other bloggers as well as help you gain more followers!
You can follow via any social method you like. You can also follow more than one method and we encourage you to do so! Please be sure to leave a comment letting the person know how you followed so they can follow you back.
Click on the "Let's Get Social" header to go to the blog hop!



10 comments:

Tree said...

Hi Gina! Thanks for stopping by and helping us promote Let's Get Social! :) I thought I had alot of blogs. LOL I'm returning the "follow" luv! Hope you'll be joining us next Sunday too.

Gina Alfani said...

lol Tree . . . I'm addicted to this computer :)

You are very welcome . . . I'll be there next Sunday as well!

Thanks for the follow back :)

Bridget said...

Hi Gina! Thanks for stopping by Let's Get Social and linking up with us! We appreciate you helping us get the word out. I'm returning the follow luv as well. Hope to see you next Sunday.

Bridget
Guide to Smart Shopping

chloessandbox.etsy.com said...

Hi there,
Stopping by from the Saturday Blog Hop. Hope you'll visit my blogs as well:
www.bellaandgracies.blogspot.com
www.chloessandblox.blogspot.com

Warm regards,
Karen

Gina Alfani said...

You are welcome Bridget . . . thanks for the follow back :)

bdavisnc88 said...

Hi Gina! I'm following you on this blog now too. :) Do you have a email subscription for this one? Thanks for following me too.
Becky
www.dutchgirlsfavoritethings.com
www.twitter.com/bdavisnc88

Cheeky Momma said...

I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

Bridget from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

Annie Dee said...

Hi! Found you on the Saturday Blog Hop @ Bella and Gracie's Blog. Nice blog :)

Our Village is a Little Different said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following with GFC, FB and Twitter.

Gen said...

A new follower from Monday Mingle...

You can visit here