Sunday, October 23, 2011

Are you a Klout influencer yet?


Have you discovered Klout.com?  

The "perks" are awesome!



Click on my Klout widget
 to find out more!

An example of one of my perks:


I've been using @CorelSoftware PSP X4 Pro I got through @Klout perks and I LOVE IT :) Great for graphics creation and editing as well as photo-editing!

Click on the link for a free 30-day trial version download.

I was given a free product (not a trial version) because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the product or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.


www.corel.com
Discover the photo-editing software that gives passionate photographers more to love! This release extends the legendary photo-editing power of PaintShop Pro with 75 new and enhanced features based on the needs of real photographers like you.




3 comments:

Petula said...

I'm on Klout, but I don't use it regularly.

Dawn Conklin said...

I just joined Klout but it will take some learning! Seems like a great site tho. Thank you for sharing.

Gina Alfani said...

I've earned some great perks for not really doing much of anything other than what I normally do! It basically is a measurement of your influence on social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.